Mantin, Negeri Sembilan
English, Chinese, Malay
6 - 50 Travellers
We are a farm stay experience owner in Malaysia based at Mantin with chalets house and timber house surrounded by the beauty of natural forest. Our premise is located at Mantin, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. We offer many activities such as mountain-trekking, horse-riding, bird viewing (parrots, peacocks,goats, ostriches, ducks, goose, flamingos), animal feedings (goats, horse, duck, swam, monkeys, peacock,fish, parrot, ostrich), fishing, table tennis, swimming, snooker table game, cycling, kayaking, karaoke singing, board games, card games, etc. Come and join us with your family !!
Outdoors & Adventures
Rural & Nature Escape
Day 0 - 8:00
Meet up at Receptionist in Emerald Cafetaria
Vegetarian Food Available
Halal food available
Foods & Meal(s) are included during the trip. (Please note that alcohol is always excluded)
Admission fee: Amusement park, gallery, shows, and etc are included
Bring extra money for snacks, coconut juice, ice-cream or maybe drinks
Why this trip?
Indulge yourself in an all-out fun or relaxation trip – because our farmstay surrounded in lush greenery and a dazzling emerald lake.
Activities that you can enjoy during the day trip experience will be like
- Snooker Table Games
Besides the activities above, our farmstay do provide the animal interacting and mountain trekking session. The whole session will be led and explained by our tour guide.
Below are the activities during the mountain trekking session:
- Feeding and take photograph with parrot.
- Feeding marmoset(the smallest monkey in the world)
- Feeding and Riding Horse
- Feeding Ostrich, Goose,Duck, Fish,
- Experience rubber tapping
- Visit the peacock house and feeding
Things to prepare for the trip
Sport shoes, Long sleeve shirts/pants for mountain trekking purposes.
Extra attire, rain coat,hat, sunglasses
Lot 1813, Kampung Mantin Dalam, 71700 Mantin, Negeri Sembilan(Please google, and use waze))
How to get there
-If you are driving here, you can park on the free open car parks provided by us
- Please google or use waze and search "balai polis mantin", then opposite the police station there is a big signboard directing you to us / or you may contact us to pick you up at the police station which is free of charge
Check in time: 09.00 a.m
Check out time: 05.00 p.m
All facilities are provided
Lunch and Teatime is included from us
Outdoor activities such as mountain trekking, riding horse, feeding ostrich will be delay if heavy rain happens, however the guest can enjoy the indoor activities like karaoke, snooker, card game, chess, movie,table tennis, mahjong and etc till the weather turns good.
• There is Wi-Fi access within the premise.
• We are situated in a remote area and hence there is no direct public transportation.
• For the safety and comfort of all our guests, pets are not allowed at the Farmstay.
• Bring your personal medicine if you are on medication.
• Please do not leave your children unattended anywhere in the vicinity as there are deep ponds and pools, and may be animals and there are other animals and pests wandering around which may not be foreseeable or within our control.
• The Farmstay shall not be liable for the death, injury, disability, property damage, loss and/or damage arising from the usage of any of the facilities whilst being on the Farmstay.
Sport shoes. long sleeve T-shirts/pants are recommended for hiking purposes. Guest may also bring their own swim suit,slipper for swimming purposes.