George Town, Penang
English, Chinese, Malay
1 - 6 Travellers
Ever wanted to challenge yourself to exceed your limits? To conquer your greatest fears or to simply step out of your comfort zone? To those out there who live for adrenaline pumped moments, The Gravityz is a platform for you to elevate yourself to new heights, literally.
In this activity, you will be able to experience six rope challenges which are confidence path and high bench.
Confidence path- starting with a confidence boost by walking through the pathway with your body facing outward, stay calm and breathe normally.
High bench - You should have gained some confidence from the previous path that allowing you to sit back, relax and enjoy the astonishing view of the city.
A great bridge - Once you have conquered the first stage of inner-fears, you may now move on to the great bridge which requires extra confidence and concentration.
X point - X point comes after the great bridge. Give yourself a pat at the back! Bravo!
Z wire - Step ahead to experience the flying fox obstacle from here to the next façade. Try to spread your wings for optimum experience.
G rocky- You are now arrived at the final obstacle challenge and here, is all about balancing. Lay down your body on the given platform and feel the easy breeze.
Day 1 - 12:00
Meet up at meeting point. Short briefing about the activity.
Day 1 - 12:15
Game start! Preparation Phase!
Day 1 - 14:00
End of Activity!
Admission fee: Amusement park, gallery, shows, and etc are included
Effective from 1st January 2019, there will not be anymore onsite photo taking session by staff members. If you would like to take pictures, phone pouches will be sold at RM10 per piece to enable self photo taking.
Why this trip?
The Gravityz facilitates activities that are out of the norm, considered by some to be extreme as it involves great heights. Yet, with great heights, come the privileges of great views and experiences. The Gravityz encourages everyone to build their confidence and to take a leap out of their comfort zone.The Gravityz offers an experience that is out of this world as it features activities involving one of the best high-altitude sports platform in ASEAN; you will enjoy a breathtaking view comparable to an eagle eye’s view. So, what are you waiting for? The Magic only starts when you take the first step out of your comfort zone!
Things to prepare for the trip
65th floor THETOP@KOMTAR, Jalan Penang
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang
How to get there
Taking a grab car/Taxi is the fastest and easiest way to get to the meeting point.
Meeting Point is Komtar Building
1. We have another time slot too for every hour.
Weekday 12pm-8pm (last slot at 7pm)
Weekend 12pm-9pm (last slot at 8pm)
So, please let us know in advance about the time slot you are joining in. Thanks.
2. Each group will depart for the activity every 1 hour. The Participant is advised to respect the time allocated to his or her Ropes Course activity in order to avoid any delay to other users or groups. The Gravityz reserves the right to reject any person or group who missed their allotted time slot due to late arrival. No refund or compensation will be made in such circumstances.
We might proceed with another time slot.
1. You should be in good health condition without any heart related diseases, high blood pressure, pregnancy, hypertension, Acrophobia etc.
2.Each participant will be given a full body safety harness which is to be hooked onto a safety lanyard attached to the overhead safety line.
All our safety equipment is Swiss and Italian made, with certification from the European Union and TUV.
3. There will always be at least 1 Gravityz Crewz (Instructors) accompanying the participants during the activity as well as to provide guidance and assistance.
Proper sports attire.
The following dress code shall be observed:
1. No sandals or slip-off shoes. Ankle supporting shoes are recommended.
Long hair must be tied back.
2. Body piercings shall be removed or properly taped over for safety.
3. Loose clothing, dangling items, jewellery, straps and all head outfits (used for religious purposes) shall be properly and neatly kept.