sungai buloh, selangor
1 - 10 Travellers
Would you like to create your own totoro clay figurine set and place them in the terrarium you DIY?
What you will learn in Totoro Air Dry Clay Workshop:-
- How to mix the colour of your choice using prime color clay we've provided
- Techniques in molding the clay by hand & by tools (applicable to all kinds of figurines)
- Step by step in doing the clay figurines
- How to glaze completed figurine
* Clay figurines set include: Totoro, small white totoro, susuwatari. Kaonashi will be an extra bonus if time allows
Materials inclusive of air dry clay for tutorial, tools set, & extra clays for your creations!
What you will learn in Succulent Terrarium Workshop (Intermediate level):-
- Basic knowledge on species of succulents
- How to take care of succulents in different conditions
- How to choose succulents that suit your characteristics
- Step by step make a terrarium with succulents of your choice
Day 1 - 11:00
Meet up at meeting point. Grab a coffee and enjoy the destressing clay molding session with us.
Day 1 - 13:00
Lunch break for 1 hour.
Day 1 - 14:00
Come back with Succulent Terrarium Workshop. You are able to use the clay that you've made an hour ago to decorate the terrarium! Free up your mind and enjoy the planting session with us.
Day 1 - 16:00
The workshop will be estimated to end
Admission fee: Amusement park, gallery, shows, and etc are included
Lunch expenses, travel expenses, pocket money if you wish to buy our cute figurines other than what you've made.
Why this trip?
Spend a 5 hours destressing journey with us and bring home a cute set of terrarium all designed by you.
Things to prepare for the trip
Light refreshment will be provided, however lunch is not included. Enjoy your lunch at the restaurant or cafe nearby for that 1 hour break.
Bring nothing but a relaxed self and be ready to get home with a new sets of skills!
Sungai Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia
Free Hotel Pickup at
Pick Up Services is not applicable
How to get there
Take MRT (MSBK Line) from Pasar Seni station to Sungai Buloh station and walk for 13 minutes to reach our workshop
Take KTM from KL Sentral to Sungai Buloh station and walk for 13 minutes to reach our workshop
Parking available, be punctual as the workshop will start sharp at 11am.
Beware of your belongings if you're walking from KTM / MRT station to our location.
Casual and comfy wear